Developed by ESS BIZTOOLS, ESS BIZGRANTS is a new system that will enable accountants to easily identify any possible government grants that are available to their client’s business.
ESS BIZGRANTS - Using Technology To Identify Government Grants
When it comes to accounting, there can be nothing more tedious than having to search around for government grants for which your client may be eligible. That is why ESS BIZTOOLS has created a new tool for accountants to bring ease and efficiency to finding and identifying these grants, by simply answering a handful of questions about your client’s business.
ESS BIZGRANTS is an easy step-by-step process....
- Basic information about the client's business is entered into the system by answering questions relative to corporate structure, turnover, employee numbers, location, expenditure etc.
- The ESS BIZGRANTS' system then identifies any possible government grants for which the client may be eligible and produces a pending list of potential grants.
- The accountant will then be able to click on to each of the identified potential grants and answer some additional questions to ascertain if the client may be eligible for that grant. If required, the accountant is then able to click on to a paper, produced by ESS BIZTOOLS, which will give a more detailed description of the government grant.
- A printable report, listing the potentially eligible grants, will then be produced.
- The accountant can then link to the website of the relevant government department to access the grant application/registration form.
The system is being prepared to cover the frequently used grants for SMEs. Material covers both Australian and State & Territory Government Grants.
What’s in it for Accountants?
A Better Service For Your Clients
As many small to medium businesses are missing out on government grants, accountants can offer a worthwhile referral service for their clients as to which government grants are available.
An Efficient Way to Identify Information
There are around 400 government grants available and to keep on going through them and knowing what they will cover is a large, tedious task. ESS BIZGRANTS system’s goal is to make this task easier and more efficient for accountants, therefore making the accountant’s service of better quality to the client by seeking and delivering any possible grants for which they may be eligible.
An Opportunity To Earn Money
The accounting firm may then be able to earn fees by undertaking additional work relative to the government grant. In most cases, they will have to submit a quotation to the client and have to be accepted by the relevant government department before they can undertake the work.
Visit ESS BIZGRANTS at www.essbizgrants.com.au
Become a subscriber to ESS BIZGRANTS for $450 (plus GST) per year OR $43 (plus GST) per month. If you are a current GOLD subscriber to ESS BIZTOOLS you will gain FREE access to ESS BIZGRANTS! If you would like to become a GOLD Subscriber find out more here.