The Practice Incentives Program (PIP) aims to support general practice activities.
These activities include continual improvements, quality care, enhanced capacity, and improved access and health outcomes for patients.
The Department of Human Services administer the PIP on behalf of the Department of Health. The PIP consists of eleven individual incentives.
This paper gives an overview of the Practice Incentives Program and has been written under the following headings:
- Asthma Incentive
- After Hours Incentive
- Cervical Screen Incentive
- Diabetes Incentive
- eHealth Incentive
- Aged Care Access Incentive
- Indigenous Health Incentive
- Procedural GP Payment
- Quality Prescribing Incentive
- Rural Loading Incentives
- Teaching Payment
- Eligibility for Individual PIP Incentives
- Practices with Multiple Locations
- Accreditation Requirements
- \Practice Incentives Program Audits
- Obligations of the Practice
- Professional Advice